CONSULTATION AGREEMENT CONTRACT
Nigel Grimes offers advice for the promotion of health and individual care and well-being.
Nigel Grimes does not offer medical advice and his advice should not be taken as such. His advice is not a substitute for medical advice.
Nigel Grimes uses a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential health imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns.
This approach allows him to work with individuals to address mind and body balance and help support the body towards maintaining health. His advice is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and wellbeing.
He considers each individual to be unique and recommends personalised programmes rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach, although some techniques can be shared in a group environment. He never recommends his advice as a replacement for medical advice.
By paying for your consultation you agree to the following with Nigel Grimes:
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any breathing practices and other techniques provided by my Nigel Grimes or his recommended associated partners. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and Nigel Grimes’ advice.
- It is important that I tell Nigel Grimes about any medical diagnosis, medication (in the client intake form and if any changes occur during my engagement) I am taking as this may affect the advice provided.
- If I am unclear about the agreed practices during my programme, I should contact my Nigel Grimes promptly for clarification.
- Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission by both you and Nigel Grimes.
Nigel Grimes requests that the Client notes the following:
The degree of benefit obtainable from his advice and techniques may vary between clients with similar health problems. The advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
Nigel Grimes is not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
Advice given by Nigel Grimes is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
Nigel Grimes may recommend additional support from his network of specialists.
WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
Our website address is: https://www.dealingwithanxiety.co.uk
- Use License
- Permission is granted on occasions to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Website’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Website are provided ‘as is’. The Website makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
This Website offers educational content only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
I understand that using any of the Calmology (Mind Detox Method, Mind or Body Calm Meditation or Calm Cure) Buteyko Breathing or any other advice or technique shared by Nigel Grimes (via www.dealingwithanxiety.co.uk and NJKC Wellbeing Ltd.) is completely voluntary, under my own free will and at my own risk.
I also understand that no assurance guaranteeing my safety is being made and I agree to hold no responsibility towards Nigel Grimes, NJKC Wellbeing Ltd., its venue facilitators, organisers and property owners who are completely harmless of all liability if I sustain any injury (except for any injury which is caused by Nigel Grimes’ negligence or fraud or the negligence or fraud of any other party assigned by Nigel Grimes. By agreeing to this waiver, I agree to assume full responsibility for any injury or injuries, physical, emotional and mental, that I may sustain when using any of the Calmology and Breathing techniques or which is not caused by Nigel Grimes’ negligence or fraud (or the negligence or fraud of any other party assigned by Nigel Grimes – (NJKC Wellbeing Ltd).
I also understand that Nigel Grimes shall not be liable to me, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or for any indirect or consequential loss sustained by me or any third party arising under, or in connection with, me practising the shared Meditations or any of its techniques. However, nothing in this Disclaimer shall limit or exclude NJKC Wellbeing Ltd. liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
In no event shall the Website be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, even if the Website or an authorized user of the Website has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS & ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Website does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Website may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Website does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Website of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Website may revise these Terms of Service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Clinic attendance cancellations made less than 48 hours before the session date and time may be charged.
Due to financial commitment made by Nigel Grimes when running workshop, retreat events etc. refund amounts reduce the closer you get to the commencement of the event.
www.dealingwithanxiety.co.uk owned and operated under NJKC Wellbeing Ltd.
We are registered in [England and Wales] under registration number 12600775, and our registered office is at 111 Latchmere Lane, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 5NX.
This website does not offer medical advice and should not be taken as such. Content on this website is not a substitute for medical advice.