Our toolkit is varied and enables a flexible approach as the journey and various signposts are discovered. Some concentrate on the physiological aspects and others on the mind, but ultimately, they are all looking to heal and improve the relationship between our Mind, Body, and Life.
The approach that will be tailored for you may include one or more of the following areas of discovery and solutions:
- Discovering and resolving historical unconscious inhibitors in all aspects of life including relationships, career, and financial matters to improve your physical and mind health
- Healing the body and maintaining good health by boosting the relationship between the mind and body connection
- Educational and monitoring tools to help with connecting and being aware of our breathing patterns and improving them. Connecting with the breath provides a foundation for many of the approaches and techniques we will undertake because it has a direct relationship with your nervous system
- In the moment Relaxation techniques can help to relieve some of this stress and tension and may also help you to deal more effectively with panic attacks when they occur.
- Everyday techniques including Mindfulness to help you combat stress and enhance your life by becoming aware of and living in the present moment.
- Building a Meditation habit can help in bringing calm to everyday life including setting you up for the day ahead and for sleep preparation
- Utilising nature to enhance our senses, awareness and support the healing
- Building a picture of your ideal life including your desires and purpose, then making an action plan to manifest and live it.
I am extremely grateful to also have an experienced and qualified network of experts and specialists (nutritionists, physios, yoga teachers, masseurs, life coaches, hypnotists etc.) who if needed can support your journey.
- A study of breathing therapy for treatment of hyperventilation syndrome Grossman 1985
- Breathing Retraining effect on anxiety and depression scores in breathlessness PM Tweedale
- Meditation experience is associated with increased cortical thickness Lazar 2005
- Study results – a study of heart rate variability biofeedback for the treatment of major depression…n. Karavidas 2007
- Newer breathing therapy reduces anxiety by reversing hyperventilation 2011
- Panic disorder and the respiratory system_sub clinical types and challenge test Friere 2010
- Effect of End Tidal Carbondioxide concentration on different phases of menstrual cycle in subjects suffering with Premenstrual syndrome
- Respiratory ventilation and carbon dioxide levels in syndromes of depression Julio de Mora, L Grant, +2 authors F. A. Jenner Published 1976